Things to know when filling out the CV Template:
- Your personal information (address, phone number etc.) will not be revealed to parents until you are matched with the family. They will be safely kept with us until the agreement is made.
- In ABOUT ME section, focus on why you like working with kids.
- Skills can be languages you speak, certificates relevant to child care you have (e.g. First Aid certificate), or your personal characteristics you believe are important to mention (e.g. patient, reliable, etc.).
- When listing previous jobs, mention only those relevant to children (babysitting, animation, tutoring, or anything that has something to do with kids). It’s important to state the age of children you worked with and responsibilities you had (doesn’t have to be in detail).
- References are appreciated.